TransScript II Multiplex Probe One-Step qRT-PCR SupcrMix UDG is designed for one-step qRT-PCR with high sensitivity, high synthesis efficiency and high amplification efficiency. This kit firstly synthesizes first-strand eDNA with RNA as templates using reverse gene-specific primers, and then performs qPCR with the synthesized eDNA as templates using both forward and reverse gene-specific primers and fluorescent probes to achieve one step from reverse transcription to qPCR in a single tube. After special optimization, this kit enables consistently amplifying multiple targets in a single reaction ensuring multiplex one-step RT-qPCR. dUTP/ UDG is included in the kit to degrade dU-containing ssDNA and dsDNA. which can prevent cross contamination.
• Simple to use with reduced contamination.
• dUTP/ UDG used to avoid cross contamination.
• High sensitivity and high specificity.
• Singleplex to 4-plex RT-qPCR detection.
• High-copy and low-copy gene detection.
• RNA templates with high GC content or complex secondary structure.
• Detection of RNA virus or trace amounts of RNA.
Store at -20°C for one year