Lisbon, Portugal, November 13-17, 2018 - PEGS Europe is the largest European event covering all aspects of protein and antibody engineering. World class experts from pharma, academia and government covering a vast area of their best practices and information with an insight into their presentations.
San Diego, CA, January 13-17, 2018
- The Plant and Animal Genome XXV Conference (PAG) is designed to provide a forum on recent developments and future plans for plant and animal genome projects. Consisting of technical presentations, poster sessions, exhibits and workshops, the conference is an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and applications on this internationally important project.
Bruges, Belgium, January 25 - 26, 2018 - Genome Engineering and Synthetic Biology are revolutionizing Life Sciences. Driven by advances in the CRISPR-toolbox for rapid, cheap, multiplex modification of genomes and breakthroughs in DNA synthesis technologies, the pace of progress enabled by these tools in the last years has been breathtaking.
Boston, MA, February 26-28, 2018
- 3rd Annual CRISPR Precision Genome Editing Congress Boston will unite academia, pharma, biotech and technology providers to optimize the adoption of CRISPR gene editing and pioneer further advances within biomedical research, drug discovery, R&D and therapeutic development.
Munich, Germany, April 10-13, 2018
- 26th International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis and Biotechnology. analytica is the world's leading marketplace for products and services along the entire value chain for modern laboratory processes.
Chicago, IL, April 14-18, 2018
- The AACR Annual Meeting highlights the best cancer science and medicine from institutions all over the world. Attendees are invited to stretch their boundaries, form collaborations, attend sessions outside their own areas of expertise, and learn how to apply exciting new concepts, tools, and techniques to their own research.
London, UK, April 16-17, 2018 - The proteins & antibodies market represents a stable area of the biologics industry that is constantly growing and maturing: partnering between large pharmaceutical companies, academic organisations and service providers is getting more and more cost effective; new start-up companies are entering the industry landscape and technologies are becoming more accessible for scientists.
Myrtle Beach, SC, April 22-25, 2018
- The ABRF annual meeting is an international symposium that provides an exciting mix of cutting-edge science and its execution in a shared resource / core facility setting. These meetings also offer informational and practical workshops as well as provide ample opportunities for networking with academic, industry and exhibitor colleagues.
Boston, MA, May April 30 - May 4, 2018
- PEGS Summit is an inspiring weeklong event providing an exclusive platform for collaboration and discussion amongst a variety of academic and industry perspectives. Network with world-class experts from pharma, academia, and government to share information, case studies, and best practices covering a vast area of biologic drug development and hear in-depth presentations on protein and antibody engineering, immunotherapy, oncology, expression, analytical, immunogenicity, and therapeutics.
Rotterdam, Netherlands, May 14-15, 2018 - Plant research and its associated technologies have improved dramatically over the last 5 years as a result of the revolutionary breakthroughs including new gene editing technologies and reduction in the cost of sequencing. Many plants have now been successfully sequenced and a wide range of biological data sets made available. As a result, plant scientists are now more than ever making use of state of the art technology platforms to help explain biological principals, advance research and therefore enable benefits such as crop improvement/breeding etc. by harnessing the greater understanding of plant genomes and our conference is the perfect place to find out more about these methods and systems to advance your own research.
Milan, Italy, June 16-19, 2018 - European Human Genetics Conference 2018, from June 16-19, in Milan, Italy.The excellent programme committee will be selecting the best speakers and presentations which together with other highlights will ensure that the 2018 conference will continue to build on the success of the 50th anniversary conference. The ESHG will be taking the first step for (hopefully) the next 50 years and delivering a conference showcasing the latest findings in the field of human genetics, both basic and applied.
San Diego, CA, October 16-20, 2018
- The American Society of Human Genetics Annual attracts over 7,000 scientific attendees, plus almost 250 exhibiting companies, which makes it the world’s largest gathering of human genetics professionals. Highlights include invited symposia; plenary, platform, and poster sessions; education/trainee workshops; career opportunities and networking events; and public policy sessions. ASHG members and leading scientists from around the world are selected to present their research findings.