GENEWIZ can increase your research efficiency by performing
site-directed mutagenesis, including deletion, insertion, and point mutations.
Our specialized services enable you to obtain mutant constructs quickly.
- Features &
- Service Overview
Features & Benefits
- Fast Turnaround Time: Delivery of the sequence-confirmed mutant as miniprep DNA from
five working days
- 100% Accuracy: Optimized GENEWIZ protocol for greater reliability; High-fidelity enzymes to minimize PCR errors; Sequence the mutated region to ensure 100%
- Consultation & Support: Ph.D. scientists with over 12 years of DNA
sequencing and molecular biology experience are available to answer questions and discuss your projects
- Customer-oriented Project Management: You will receive weekly project updates as your order moves towards completion.
- Competitive, reaction-based pricing
Site-directed Mutagenesis services provide reliable solutions for your mutagenesis project needs. GENEWIZ helps increase your research
productivity by performing time-consuming site-directed mutagenesis projects
efficiently, with fast in-house sequence confirmation.
- Any form of single, multiple (substitutions, insertions, deletions,
or truncations) or random mutations
- Any size or number of mutations/variants
- Gene Synthesis service for multiple challenging mutations/variants
Site-Directed Mutagenesis Service Process:
- Design and synthesis of mutagenesis primers
- PCR amplification
- Confirmation of desired mutations by DNA sequencing
- Delivery of purified plasmid DNA construct or its glycerol stock
- Study protein function, structure-function relationships, and nucleic acid-protein interactions
- Identify active sites or functional elements such as promoter
- Engineer novel proteins for drug discovery
- Construct fusion proteins, insert or delete tags, or generate site or domain knockouts
- Modify regulatory sequences to alter gene expression
How To Order
- Get a quote by completing the online quotation form:
- GENEWIZ will contact you within one business day to discuss your
project in detail.
Please contact us for more
information. GENEWIZ Project Management is available to discuss your
project from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (ET), Monday - Friday.