GENEWIZ can help you obtain sequence information of an unknown clone, or confirm the sequence integrity of your clone. Our primer walking services will deliver the sequence information you need.
Your Benefits Include
- Primer design and synthesis
Plasmid preparation if needed
- Single-stranded or double-stranded sequencing as per project requirements
- Manual editing based on sequence chromatogram
- Sequence data assembly for consensus sequence
- Consensus report and discrepancy report if applicable
How To Order
Please login and place your order
online. Print your order receipt and include it with your samples.
Sample Submission Details
- Plasmid - Submit 1 µg per kb of target sequence for single stranded coverage and 2 µg per kb sequence for double stranded coverage. Submit at
least 10 µg plasmid if region of interest is of unknown length.
Primers - GENEWIZ can synthesize the initial primer for you if the primer sequence is provided. If you have primers that can be used in the
initial round of sequencing, please submit a minimum of 10 µl each
at 5 µM.
Packaging - For DNA and primers, please use 1.5 ml screw cap tubes and
label them with sample or primer name and concentration.
Shipping - Send samples to GENEWIZ via Standard Overnight service or contact us at email@example.com to find out if there is a GENEWIZ
Drop Box or courier pickup service at your location.
- Consensus report and discrepancies, if applicable (.doc)
- Consensus sequence (.seq)
- Sequencing data (.ab1)