Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Develop, implement, and perform state-of-the-art bioinformatics analyses, applications,
and workflows to grow our translational genomics and bioinformatics capabilities and infrastructure.
- M.S./Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or Statistics.
- Extensive experience in statistical, mathematical and bioinformatics data analysis.
- Strong background in software development on Linux system.
- High programming proficiency in Java, Perl, or Python.
- Proven ability in next generation sequencing data analysis.
- Aptitude to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.