Position Type: Full Time
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Administer human resources programs such as recruiting, training and development, and immigration.
- Create and implement staffing strategies based on business needs.
- Evaluate candidates and manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and coordination of onboarding process.
- Oversee employment based immigrant visa petitions and similar applications, including all U.S. Immigration matters, U.S. work permits, visa renewals, and permanent residency sponsorship for foreign nationals.
- Identify training and development needs, develop strategies to establish a curriculum either through internal design or external partners, and implement programs to address the organization’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, including recruiting experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment and prior experience supporting immigration and training and development programs.
- Experience in a commercial business environment with understanding and development of HR solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with strong sense of judgment.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.