Position Type: Part Time
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
GENEWIZ is seeking is seeking an English as a Second Language instructor to join our team for about 2 hours per week.
- Provides training in English for Speakers of other Languages – ESL, for employees who speak English as a second language.
- Establish course outline.
- Evaluate English skills in reading, writing, and speaking for employees who will be enrolled in the course.
- Evaluate each participants' skills, and determine if multiple levels of the course are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English required.
- Teacher and/or ESL certification preferred.
- Well-organized with outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Takes initiative and responsibility at both the individual and team levels.
- Effective team-player, committed to company goals.
- Able to react to situations with a sense of urgency.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.