Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Prepare amplified template libraries for high-throughput sequencing.
- Carry out DNA sequencing on next generation DNA analyzers.
- Perform routine maintenance of DNA analyzers and related equipment.
- Check inventory and replenish consumable sequencing supplies.
- Communicate with customers by phone and email in a friendly and professional manner.
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisors.
- Be an effective team-player committed to company goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences required.
- Master's Degree in Biological Sciences preferred.
- 2+ years of biological lab experience is required.
- Knowledge of standard laboratory processes.
- Ability to help develop and closely follow Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.