Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Prepare libraries and templates for high-throughput sequencing.
- Carry out DNA sequencing on next-generation DNA analyzers
- Perform routine maintenance for sequencers and other equipment.
- Be aware of sequence data extraction and analysis procedures.
- Check inventory, replenish consumables, and prepare buffers and related solutions.
- Carry out primary sequencing data analysis.
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisors.
- Be an effective team-player committed to company goals.
- B.S. in Biological Sciences or related field required.
- 1+ years of previous lab experience required.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Highly motivated, well organized self-starter.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong record-keeping skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to react to situations with a sense of urgency.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.