Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Carry out sample receiving and QC, including both experiments and documentation.
- Prepare standard libraries and templates for high-throughput sequencing.
- Perform routine maintenance of sequencers and other equipment.
- Work with team leaders and coworkers to ensure turnaround time meets customer needs.
- Assist with simple troubleshooting efforts.
- Check inventory and replenish consumables.
- Prepare buffers and related solutions.
- B.S. in Biological Sciences required.
- M.S. in Biological Sciences preferred.
- 2+ years of previous lab experience required.
- Experience in a Next Generation Sequencing lab preferred.
- Ability to closely follow Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.