Location: La Jolla, CA
- Process sequencing template, including: preparation, amplification, and PCR purification.
- Perform routine maintenance of DNA sequencers.
- Be aware of sequence data extraction and analysis procedures.
- Check inventory and replenish consumable sequencing supplies.
- Prepare buffers and related solutions.
- Learn sequencing data analysis.
- Learn and apply techniques associated with genomic DNA extraction and handling.
- AAS degree in biological sciences required.
- BS degree in biological sciences preferred.
- 1+ years of lab work experience required.
- Knowledge of interpreting sequencing data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) closely.
- Must be able to work evening shifts (5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m./close).
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources.
GENEWIZ, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.